Sunday, February 9, 2014

Lesson Plan Monday 02-10-14

Physical Science:

Lecture on "The nature of light".

Math:

More Geometry working from McGraw-Hill's math book.

Computer Science:

You and I will go through the process of setting you up with a blog. You can then use your blog to record your answers to any written assignments you have been given.

Now would be a good time to look up the word "blog".

Geography:

Pick another country flag from our world map and draw it up in Corel.

PE: 

Watch this video and then practice your Taekwondo for 20 minutes. Be sure to warm up before doing your moves.


Mornin' Glory:

Here are your assignments for me today:

SPELLING:
 I made this ABC Word Order Game for the Olympics just for you: 


SCIENCE OF THE WINTER OLYMPICS:
Here is the website for to keep track of Olympic events and how many medals have been won so far.  It will also show you what events are scheduled for each day. 


Look up your snow sport and ice sport and tell me if, and how many medals have been won. 

 Let’s start learning about the human body, starting with the skeleton.  See how many you can get right.  I don’t expect you to know them all today.  But I want you to practice this quiz every day so on Friday you will be able to get all the answers correct.  THERE ARE TWO MISTAKES ON THIS TEST: The radius and the ulnar have been labeled incorrectly.  The radius should be the bone on the inside of the wrist (the thumb side) and the ulna should be the bone on the outside of the wrist (the pinky side).  I just gave you two answers!

SOCIAL STUDIES:

Here are the time zones in the United States.  Take the quiz. 


 In preparation for your business, take this quiz about the flags of North America:


 Let’s see how much you remember about the state abbreviations with this quiz:


 JOURNALING:

Write down three things that were special about yesterday.  Why were they special?

 PHOTOGRAPHY:

Continue the photography challenge.
Have a great day.  I love you a buncha bunches!


No comments:

Post a Comment