Wednesday, March 12, 2014

LESSON PLAN THURSDAY, 03-14-2014


LESSON PLAN THURSDAY, 03-13-2014

Mornin’ Sunshine,
I hope you had a good night’s rest.  We feel so much better when we get a good night’s sleep.
I love you a buncha bunches!
Gramma  xoxoxoxoxo

Spirituality:
Read your daily devotional on your Kindle. 

Reading:
Complete this worksheet on reading colmprehension:


History:

Read the attachment I sent to your e-mail about the Bowie knife and the Arkansas Toothpick.

Watch this video about a knife collection:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtF5KFaVpi4

 Grammar:
Complete the worksheet on antonyms and homphones on page 325 of Daily Learning Drills, Grade 6.

 Photography Challenge:
Continue with the challenge.

 Journaling:
Look up in the sky and describe what you see.  Do you prefer to look at the sky or the ground?  Why?

Math:
Time 4 Learning activity #MA5623
Quiz #MA5624

Science:
Reading about electricity in the ham radio license manual.

Art:
Continue with your color theory project.

PE:
Taekwondo practice for 30 minutes.




No comments:

Post a Comment