Sunday, April 20, 2014

LESSON PLAN MONDAY, 04-21-14


Good Mornin’ Sunshine,
 
Welcome back to homeschool!  I know you will study and learn a lot over the coming weeks.  Let’s keep a positive attitude and give your best to your studies.
 
I love you a buncha bunches!
Gramma  xoxoxoxoxo

 Spirituality:
Read your devotional book for today’s date, April 24.

Journaling:
How was your Easter?  Describe it.

Spelling:
Review your new list of sight words that I am printing out for you.  Make flash cards for them.  (I will give you the index cards and binder ring to use).

 Reading:
Start reading your book about Albert Einstein BUT FIRST, look at the Chapter Book Report Outline and the Final Book Report Outline so you will know what information you need to remember to complete them when I assign them to you.  YOU MAY UNDERLINE IMPORTANT INFORMATION IN THE BOOK AS YOU READ.  Read for 20 minutes.

Math:
McGraw Hill 6th Grade Worksheet 24.1

Science:
 Pick a lesson from the time for learning web site

Art:
Coreldraw lesson

PE:
20 min taekwondo practice

No comments:

Post a Comment