Monday, August 25, 2014

LESSON PLAN TUESDAY, 08/26/2014

____________________________________________________________________________
Happy New School Year!  7th Grade! 

This year, bring me the assignments I give you and we will go over them before you start.

Hope you enjoy the year and give your best effort.  I believe in you!  Xxxxoooo Gramma

Stuff to do this morning:

Fill out your attendance record for this year.

Clean out your expandable folder and get it ready for the new year.

Find a word of the day site on your ipad and bookmark it so that we can learn the meaning of a new word each day.  What is today's word?

____________________________________________________________________________

 Spirituality: 

Read Proverbs 3:5-7 (Chapter 3, verses 5 through 7).  You can use your new Revelations Bible.
____________________________________________________________________________
Journaling: 

Other than being out of school for the summer and sleeping later, what were the best experiences of your summer?  List at least 4.
____________________________________________________________________________
 Writing:

Page 5 in Spectrum Writing, Grade 7.
____________________________________________________________________________
 Grammar:

Page 1 in Grammar Language Arts, Grades 7-8.
____________________________________________________________________________
 Penmanship:

I will prepare a sheet for you to practice writing your last name in Cursive.  I want you to practice writing it all this week.  Practice for 20 minutes.
____________________________________________________________________________
             Art:

             Set up your lesson plan binder. Create a cover sheet for it using Coreldraw.
____________________________________________________________________________
             Math:

             Do the pretest in the front of the McGraw Hill 7th Grade Math book.
____________________________________________________________________________
              Science:

              Spectrum book, lesson 1.1
____________________________________________________________________________
              Geography:

              In the Geography Activity Book, complete unit one sections A and B.

Hap

No comments:

Post a Comment